This was my first smoothie using blackberries and the dark purple colour was incredible!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk (my favourite is Koko as it has a subtle coconut flavour without being too sweet)
- 1 small handful of kale (remove any thick stems as they can be very bitter)
- 1 dessert spoon of bee pollen
- 1 dessert spoon of shelled hemp seeds
Blend up and enjoy!
High in protein and reduces the production of histamine, helping many allergies
(also tastes amazing!)
Read more about bee pollen here http://www.foodmatters.com/article/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-bee-pollen
Source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6, rich in Vitamin E
Read more about hemp seeds here http://www.purehealingfoods.com/hempHeartsInfo.php